Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sometimes people will ask me, "What kind of guys do you like?" or "Who is your dream guy?". At that time, I could not answer them. If you ask me now, somehow I could answer you. Haha. Actually my expectations are quite high. :P

#1 The very first thing I look for is the smile. 
Some guys's smile could totally make my heart melt! Haha. People like Chris Pine ;)

#2 I like guys who looks good with a goatee (a small one, not too messy) or a soul patch 
(like my idol Stephan Santi Visaboonchai and Pierre Png!) Hahaha.

#3 Communication
I do believe that communication plays a very important role in a r/s.

#4 I like someone who is outgoing and fun to be with.

#5 Someone who is a mixed. 
Actually I've no idea why I'm kinda into mixed thai guys. Omg, they're just so fucking hot, k! :P

#6 Someone who is talented in music. 
Like my idol Wang Lee Hom and John Mayer! Can sing well and play several musical instruments!


So, these are my 6 expectations! Hahahaha. Actually quite difficult to find such a guy.................... >.<

No comments: