Friday, April 20, 2012

Eggs and Berries

Hihi! Sorry for not blogging a 'proper' post for sooo long! I was very busy with exams and stuff! I'm glad to say that my exams are officially OVER! And I'm waiting for my last semester result! Hope it will turn out well! :)


I met up with Siyin ytd afternoon! Super longgggg never see this girl alr!!! The last time I saw her was in January? We both were busy with our own stuff, you see. So, we went to Changi City Point @ Expo. It's quite a new shopping mall. Siyin intro me to a restaurant known as Eggs and Berries. They serves all-day breakfast. It's smth like Hatched and Strictly Pancakes. :)



1st time there.. Hmm, I would say the food taste not too bad. They serve pancakes, waffles and many more... Price range would be from $10 onwards? I kinda like the restaurant's atmosphere. To me, I find that a restaurant's atmosphere is very important. It must make me feel extremely comfortable and cozy.



So after lunch, we went to Changi Airport's Coffee Bean for a chill-out. We both have so much to catch up! Endless of conversation... Haha. But we left around 5:30 as I need to head back to the West side and meet up with Liwen for dinner. Haha.



Below are the pictures (P.s. I took it from FB! :P)











No comments: