Saturday, March 3, 2012

This Means War


Omg, I finally watched this movie!! Went to watch it with Lisa @ Marina Square! Wanted to watch this movie once it's released, right away. But, I couldn't find the time to watch it. Actually, both me and Lisa did not plan watching movie when we met up ytd. We felt that the last time we caught a movie was quite a long while ago. So, we decided to watch a movie last minute.

All I have to say is, THIS MEANS WAR IS A MUST-WATCH!!!! Thumbs up for this movie, thumbs up for its jokes and laughter, and of cos, thumbs up for my favourite actor, CHRIS PINE!!! I'll definitely rate it 5/5! ;)

So fucking love Chris Pine! Especially his blue eyes. I totally could melt when I look into his eyes. Aww... And not to forget the female lead, Reese Witherspoon and the other male lead, Tom Hardy. Reese Witherspoon is just so.. (take a deep breath) GORGEOUS! Tom Hardy's acting is really good!

Anyway, to those who have not watch This Means War, HURRY GET YOUR ASS TO THE CINEMA AND WATCH IT!!! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO WATCH IT! You won't regret! ;)

No comments: